Laser Cutting allows us to produce a quality engineered product for our clients in the shortest time possible
By Laser Cutting components we can achieve a much cleaner edge compared to punching and cutting tools. We can etch designs into various materials. Even intricate designs are no problem.
We use CNC and CAD software to develop accurate parts for all our steel fabrication projects. No job is too small but we can also produce large orders with competitive pricing and timescales. Provide us with your drawing in CAD or scribbled on a napkin and we will work with you to produce a finished product.
By design the process allows us to cut repeated parts quickly and consistently further ensuring a quality controlled product delivered to you.
Laser cutting is a technology that has been used in industry since the 1970’s. The first common application was for sign-making, mainly cutting acrylic. Since then the process has been adopted and adapted by virtually every industry group. It is now a significant process in every manufacturing economy.
Trumpf Trulaser 5040
- 20mm Mild Steel 4000 x 2000mm
- 15mm Stainless Steel 4000 x 2000mm
- 10mm Aluminium 4000 x 2000mm
- 5,000 watts of laser power for highest cutting speeds
- We can process 20mm thick sheets.
- Different laser powers are available for various processing ranges
- We are capable of processing tube and pipe
Bystronic Laser Cutter
- Flexible Rotary Axis
- We can cut 5 meter lengths up to 140mm DIA and 15mm wall thickness down to 6mm tube.
- We can also cut larger diameter tube up to 250 mm o/d but restricted to 3750mm long.
- Flat Bed Capacity
- 20mm Mild Steel 4m x 2.5m
- 15mm Stainless Steel 4m x 2.5m
- 10mm Aluminium 4m x 2.5m
Are you interested in our Laser Cutting Services? For more information email us on: email@example.com or call us on +44 1241 873841
For more of our service offerings click here.